Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary
Listed: 15 June 2017
The Organisation and Role:
This boutique law firm is truly committed to providing the best advice to their clients and they work with dedication and drive to get the best possible results. Specialising in litigation, commercial and property law and dispute resolution, they are well known for their ability to provide clear and concise advice, topped off with excellent service and a reputation that continues to grow.
To continue their high level of service, they are looking for a Personal Assistant/ Legal Secretary to support one of the Partners, who specialises in litigation.
- Providing executive secretarial support including drafting correspondence, formatting documents and liaising with clients
- Digital dictation/word processing
- Preparing legal documents and general administrative support
- Billing and invoicing
- Organising client functions and events as required
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Ad hoc administration
To be a perfect fit for this role you will have;
- 3 – 5 years Personal Assistant and/or Legal Secretary experience
- Sound Microsoft Word skills and a quick typing speed
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- The ability work effectively as part of a team, utilising your initiative and a real-team player attitude
- Advantageous to have knowledge of Affinity
- Advantageous to have previous exposure to court documents
If you've got what it takes – contact Jessica today on (04) 910 3883 or apply now with your CV and cover letter.
We are always on the hunt for outstanding Legal Secretaries for a variety of Law Firms based in the Wellington CBD and greater Wellington. If you are interested hearing more I'd love to hear from you.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.