Listed: 15 June 2017
Are you an organisational whiz? Enjoy working in a role where no two days are the same? Want to take your place in a leading international company? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the company:
Our client is well established in the Forestry Industry and are seeking an all-rounder Office Coordinator/Personal Assistant to join their growing Auckland team. Operating on an international scale and through an open plan office with beautiful city views, they offer a family-friendly working environment where banter is appreciated when paired with hard work.
About the role:
- This is a Permanent Position
- It requires an Immediate Start
- It is located in the heart of Auckland's CBD
- This is an Office Coordinator and Personal Assistant role, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day running and management of the office and directors, ensuring everything runs smoothly and all administration is up-to-date
- Tasks you will be responsible for include, however are not limited to: assisting with marketing, organising events and travel, assisting the directors and management, providing support to the wider team, operational projects, IT and assisting the customers with any queries or needs
To be successful you will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to juggle and prioritise various tasks
- Be the glue that keeps the office running smoothly and effectively
- Have working experience using the Microsoft Office package
- Have an eye-for-detail and show initiative
- Be adaptable
- Preferably able to speak Mandarin - however that is not vital
Eager to get your hands on this exciting opportunity? Please send your CV through via the "apply now" function.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.
Parker Bridge Recruitment
Ph: 09 912 0772