Customer Service Consultant
Listed: 10 August 2017
Temporary, Contract |
We have a 12-month FTC contract on offer with one of New Zealand's most well-respected and well-known organisations. The environment they offer is 'off the chart', as is the real sense of team that they have cultivated over the years.
What we are looking for is a Customer Service Consultant who is keen to join a dedicated team who are focussed on providing great customer service to a huge range of clients. The contact centre handles both inbound and outbound calls and because their staff are the best, is big on providing training opportunities, quality controls and processes designed to see you succeed. This level of input gives you the best platform to become a truly skilled customer service consultant who can quickly and efficiently educate customers when needed and resolve any disputes that may arise in a professional manner. Don't forget, all this is achieved as part of a great team with managers who really want to see you succeed.
How you will spend your days
- Capturing new claims and assisting customers to understand the process and educating where necessary.
- Updating customer information in the database.
- Utilising the tools on hand to enhance your ability to provide the best customer service.
- And most importantly, making great use of your exceptional communication skills to enhance the whole process.
What you need to have
- Great communication, great interpersonal skill and a genuine ability to empathise.
- Problem solving ability and initiative.
- It's great if you have previous experience in call centre environment and even better if you have claims experience within a financial services environment, but if you have sound and proven customer services experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Whether you're here on a working holiday visa or a NZ resident/ citizen then I'd love to hear from you. This is a great role and worth applying!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.