A little about the company
Our client is a Kiwi-owned and award-winning landscape designer with a talented, creative and upbeat team in the heart of Henderson. An excitingly rare opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join their family of skilled tradesmen and horticulturists and move their career forward.
A little about the role
From providing administration support to the Admin team to crucial assistance to the Finance department, this role has a little bit of everything. Reporting directly to the Finance and Administration Manager, the primary responsibilities include:
• Processing Payroll
• Preparing and following-up employment contract
• HR Administration
• Providing data entry support
• Preparing invoices
• Preparing reports
• Communicating and building relationships with clients and staff
• Provide crucial support to the Directors and Managers
• Responding to changes in legislation
• And other general office administration duties
The scope of this role is huge so the successful person will also need to be quick on their feet and great at learning up new processes and procedures efficiently.
A little about you
This excellent career opportunity would be perfect for someone with three to five years' experience in a similar HR role. This would crucially include experience in HR management and with accounting and administration software including MYOB Payroll, Excel and Word – experience with EXO Accounting is preferred but not required. Additionally, you will also possess:
• A high competency in all forms of communication
• A keen eye of detail, process improvement and accuracy
• The ability to self-manage, use initiative, and work under pressure and to deadline
• The ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and maintain desired performance levels
• A high level of maturity, positivity, integrity and discretion
So, if you're a professional, flexible, astute and team-orientated HR Administrator looking for the next step in their career, this role is for you!
To apply, please submit your CV via “apply now” or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.