Administrator - immediately available!
Listed: 09 February 2018
The Organisation and Role:
We are searching for an immediately available, experienced administrator to join a fast-paced, busy team within a government organisation that is committed to improving the standard of living for New Zealanders. If you have strong organisational skills and a background in recruitment, look no further; this is a varied role that allows for autonomy whilst providing high-level support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all steps of the recruitment process, such as sourcing, assessment, offer management, and pre-employment checks
- Helping to design efficient processes for hiring managers
- Liaising with wider HR branch to ensure relevant information is shared across teams
- Project coordination
- Travel bookings
- General ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2+ years' experience providing high-level administrative support
- Experience with project coordination
- Ideally, experience in recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated agility in managing large workloads and responding to changes in priorities
If you have a positive, can-do attitude and are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Please note only New Zealand citizens or permanent residents can be considered for this position.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.
Consultant - Business & Executive Support