Membership Specialist | Customer Service Adviser
Listed: 11 April 2018
Who you will be working for...
We are currently recruiting a Membership Specialist for an insurance organisation that is all about taking care of people. They've been looking out for their members for the last 40 years by providing some of the best service and products in the market and work on the mandate that as they are small they can provide a personalised experience for all customers.
What your days will look like...
- Utilise your excellent communication skills to respond to phone and email enquiries
- Assist customers to understand the claims process and utilise tools to help find more information
- Accurately update customer information on database
- Ad hoc administration
What you need...
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to enable you to empathise with customers
- The ability to problem solve and use your initiative
- The ability to multi-task
- Advantageous to have previously worked in an inbound/ outbound call centre environment
To apply please submit your CV via "apply now". If you have any questions please contact Cath Gott via the details below.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this job, refer them to us today and be in to WIN a three-course meal for two!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.