Listed: 11 April 2018
About the company:
One of the best known automotive companies is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Administrator to join their high performing finance team in a high-pressure role with lots of coordination among internal and external stakeholders. This role will suit someone who is a self-starter and can work autonomously.
About the role:
The core requirement for this Accounts Payable role is to do coding, processing and payments of supplier invoices and staff expense claims accurately and in a timely manner. The role will also provide support to other members of the finance team.
- 1-2 years' of experience in an Accounts Payable position
- a good team player, with strong service focus and a positive 'can do' attitude to the role and work environment
- excellent written and communication skills
- high competent data entry skills
- proficient in using computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel including pivot tables and v look ups.
- take ownership and be held accountable
- demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and high levels of resilience
If this sounds like it could be for you, please apply now or send your cv directly to me on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.
09 912 0776