Listed: 11 April 2018
Auckland City Fringe
Are you looking to make a real difference to the lives of disadvantaged New Zealanders? Our client is the leading force in building a better community by helping families and individuals achieve their personal dreams and ambitions. This organisation has multiple revenue streams and a unique chart of accounts.
A little about the role
As the Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and directly handle the billing and reconciliations of incoming payments from various private and public funding sources. This role also offers a great deal of flexibility and an easy going working environment.
From an accounts receivable perspective, you will be responsible for :
- Prepare invoices and process credit notes where required
- Reconcile payments from private and public funds.
- Effective communication with government departments, site staff and clients.
- In some instances dabbling in credit control aspects, you will not exposure to the full credit control function.
A little about you
We're looking for a proactive Accounts Receivable who has some experience in a similar position and is comfortable with learning new skills. With that in mind, you will need:
- Two + years AR experience in a large organisation
- The ability to establish and maintain internal and external relationships
- The ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and accounting software programmes (Experience in Pronto would be an advantage)
- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
If you're an experienced AR / Credit Controller who is looking for a great team and a flexible role, this is for you! Don't dawdle as this opportunity won't be around for long. Apply today or email me directly at email@example.com for more information.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however, sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.
P 09 912 0776