Senior ICT project Manager
Listed: 16 May 2018
Temporary, Contract |
Start by the end of the week and be ready to hit the ground running!
For this contract position, I am looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager who has a proven track record in planning, leading and organizing the delivery of an independent website within this Government department. It doesn’t stop at implementation, as you also need to ensure that staff are engaged with your creation as well! This role is multi-faceted role and requires someone who has previous project management and leadership experience.
Key requirements for this contract:
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proven experience understanding the business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to start ASAP with FULL working rights in NZ then please send me your CV.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.