About the business and the role
Our client is a leader in their sector and this role reports to the HR Manager. The role will keep you on your toes covering the full raft of HR functions. You must have had solid HR experience for at 3 three years and not be afraid to jump straight into the deep end.
You will need you to come equipped with the superior attitude and well rounded skills that will see you soar in this role!
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide advice on HR/ER issues to Operational and People Leaders by keeping abreast of current legislation.
- End to end recruitment including managing careers site, training management on recruitment processes and related administration.
- Culture and employee engagement initiatives.
- Ensuring HR documentation, including employment agreements, policies and procedures etc are correct and up to date.
- Managing the Reward and Recognition scheme.
- Conducting Exit Interviews and reporting on these.
Skills and experience
In addition to the above, we need you to have true management quality and we need an exceptional communicator.
Ideally, you will have solid tenure in a sole charge HR role or you will have the collective experience (at least 4 years) we are looking for. We are looking to fill this role ASAP!
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume that we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please do not take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.
Job benefits and perks
- Flexitime - Choose your hours and beat traffic
- Annual Conference all expenses paid (last year was in the Gold Coast)