About the business
If you're looking for a role to make your own, look no further. I have a great opportunity for someone to join a busy and successful and growing team on the North Shore.
Our client is an established Insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have over 100 years experience between the management team and are nationally recognised for their service and highly skilled team. To join in this great team, the ideal candidate will be friendly and committed to contributing to the success of the business.
About the role
This role is to provide support to the manager, staff and customers in relation to all administration functions. This would particularly suit someone with motor vehicle insurance experience and someone who is immediately available.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering general enquiries - phone based role
- Policy Administration
- Following up with sales of vehicles for the credit union channel
- General office requirements
- Online system administration and database management
- assisting the finance, claims and sales team when required.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years experience handling claims within a specialised insurer (highly regarded)
- Proven ability to lodge and manage a portfolio of claims
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Management of incoming and outgoing communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide outstanding and efficient service to all customers at all times
If this sounds like you and you're looking for the next step in your career then apply today. This role is an immediate start.
At Parker Bridge we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply