Business Development Manager - Industrial Services
Listed: 18 December 2018
Auckland Central, Auckland City Fringe
$75k - $85k base + Commission + Company Car
- Enjoy a competitive market driven salary with uncapped earning potential
- Join a LARGE multi national organisation to further your career
- Be a part of a great team with a friendly, tight knit office in East Tamaki
What’s in it for you?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to grow their industrial services business all while being rewarded for your efforts with uncapped commissions and a competitive salary and company car.
As New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists with more than 35 years' experience. They have 14 branches Nationwide and employ more than 500 people. So if you are looking to join a stable company that can offer you internal growth - Keep reading
What you would be doing
Our client provides specialist industrial services nationally and internationally to fertiliser plants, dairy and meat factories, sugar factories, petrochemical sites, glass, pulp, paper, steel and timber manufacturers, bitumen plants, utility service providers, oil and gas processors onshore and offshore in New Zealand and overseas.
They want you to bring your industry expertise and sales experience to create new opportunities and manage their current account relationships.
You'll be responsible for Identifying, Developing and most importantly, Converting business opportunities, whilst also providing support and direction to our branch managers to execute results.
Who are we looking for?
A successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' in an industrial-related sales role, and:
- Robust knowledge of contract/project management, including, planning, reporting, performance monitoring and evaluating and/or qualifications
- Sales/marketing/promotional experience and/or qualifications
- Solid understanding of target market segments
- Ability to work well together in a team and make strong relationships with management
- Perfect organisational skills and the ability to prioritise task and manage multiple pieces of work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving and sound judgement & decision making
As this organisation is a drug/ alcohol-free company and safety is our first priority, additional criteria would be passing our pre-employment drug/alcohol tests and the completion of reference checks.
Applications close 14th January 2019. To apply now click the link provided.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.