Listed: 11 February 2019
Hamilton Central, Waikato
$120,000 - $139,999
What’s in it for you?
This is your chance to work as a Property Acquisition Manager with one of New Zealand’s most influential organisations. Located in the Hamilton’s CBD is a great way to enjoy the city. For the right person, there could be negotiation for 2 days per week to work remotely. You’d be also joining a dynamic and high performing team whose purpose is to acquire the best outcome for the Government. If those words describe you, you might be exactly who I’m looking for.
What you would be doing
As the Property Acquisition Manager, you’ll be leading the strategy to establish, monitor and deliver the key property acquisition programme is on time and budget. Some of your daily tasks could include:
• Provide procurement project scheduling, cost and scope are adhered too
• Challenge the business processes to design new or change
• Management of the tender processes
• Valuation of Public Works Act
• Negotiate with the property owners & occupiers for land acquisition
• Coordinate the project’s monitoring of, agreement to and contractors test outcomes
• Implementation of successful procurement processes
• End to end management of the procurement process
• Providing sound project management advice
Who are we looking for?
I’m interested in hearing from senior and experience property procurement people immediately. It goes without saying that you’ll have years proven experience, ideally within the New Zealand market. You’ll also need to have:
• Real property experience
• Property Qualification(s)
• Highly developed skills to manage complex processes including negotiations and influencing others
• Enhanced business acumen skills and knowledges
• Proven skills to lead staff
• Ability to successfully work in a project environment
• Have a highly developed political awareness
• The ability to multitask and to tight deadlines
• Proven analytical skills
• Strong methodical with sound technical aptitude
• The ability to communicate effectively across the different government departments
• Proven experience in achieving results through team work
Previous experience within a New Zealand government organisation would an advantage.
Click the apply now to submit an application straight to me, otherwise you can email me at email@example.com for more information.
At Parker Bridge, we make every effort to respond to all applications, however sometimes the volume we receive is so large it is not possible. If you do not receive a response from us, please don't take it personally as we really value the effort you made to apply.
Keep up to date with the latest jobs and industry news