1. By entering the competition each entrant (the person making the referral, not the referee) will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. Entrants can make as many referrals as they want but can only refer themselves once.
4. The referred person must be aware of the referral and have provided permission to be referred.
5. Referrals are only eligible to go into the draw if the referral resulted in a permanent or temporary placement (employment) that lasted for more than four weeks.
6. By entering the competition winners agree to coming to one of our offices to collect their prize, and to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Parker Bridge Recruitment and that we may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
7. By entering the competition, the person making the referral is deemed to have given Parker Bridge Recruitment their consent to contact them for marketing purposes.
8. The prize of three-course meal for two is in the form of a $200 gift card for a pre-selected restaurant that is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize will only cover the total amount of $200.00 and Parker Bridge Recruitment will not be liable for any bills resulting from using this prize.
9. The closing date for the current competition will always be the last day of the current month, any entries made after that will be considered for the following month’s competition.
10. The winner will be contacted by Parker Bridge Recruitment and if they cannot be contacted within 3 days, the winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
11. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Parker Bridge Recruitment and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize.
12. Employees of Parker Bridge Recruitment are not eligible to enter these competitions.
13. The decision of Parker Bridge Recruitment in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All entries become the property of Parker Bridge Recruitment and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
15. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting the Marketing & Communications Team in writing to Parker Bridge Recruitment, PO Box 7217, Auckland, 1010.