1. By making a referral, the person making the referral, not the referee, will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting a referral might result in the referral being invalid for the advertised prize.
3. The referred person must be aware of the referral and have provided their permission to be contacted by Parker Bridge.
4. Referrals are only eligible to win a prize if the referral resulted in either a permanent or temporary placement. The referred candidate must also not have been previously known to Parker Bridge Recruitment. All invoices must be paid in full, and temporary placements must exceed 4 weeks duration before any prize is released.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published by Parker Bridge Recruitment and that we may use their names for publicity purposes.
6. By entering the competition, the person making the referral is deemed to have given Parker Bridge Recruitment their consent to contact them for marketing purposes.
7. The prize will only cover the total amount of $100 New Zealand Dollars and Parker Bridge Recruitment will not be liable for any expense resulting from using the prize.
8. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Parker Bridge Recruitment and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize.
9. Employees of Parker Bridge Recruitment are not eligible to win the prize.
10. The decision of Parker Bridge Recruitment in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entries become the property of Parker Bridge Recruitment and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
12. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting the Marketing & Communications Team in writing to Parker Bridge Recruitment, PO Box 7217, Auckland, 1010.