Parker Bridge Temp Centre
To make your time working as a temp or contractor with Parker Bridge seamless, we have created this one-stop-shop for everything you need to know including some of the forms you will need to complete below.
Please feel free to contact us with any further requests.
- Submit a Timesheet
- Timesheet Portal Guide
- Auckland Temporary Employee Guide
- Wellington Temporary Employee Guide
- Parker Bridge Health & Safety Policy
Why work with Parker Bridge?
By choosing Parker Bridge to represent you as a temporary or contract employee, you are choosing to partner with our team of industry experts who are committed to providing you with an elite standard of service.
Whether you’re a high-level contractor looking for your next challenge or simply in-between permanent jobs, partnering with our team of experienced consultants will help achieve your career aspirations.
As a part of the Parker Bridge team we offer you:
- Targeted & proactive job searches; our specialist consultants take you to the market!
- Exclusive access to a collection of high-profile companies; from Government, SMEs, privately-owned businesses and international organisations
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Free in-house training & skill assessments
- Pre-interview preparation, post-interview feedback & debriefs
- Ongoing communication, efficient response times & guaranteed confidentiality
- Continual feedback & constructive reviews
- Awards for excellence
We have an online timesheet system called Timesheet Portal. You can submit a timesheet or download our quick user guide below.
Health & Safety
This Health & Safety Guide has been put together by Parker Bridge to provide all our temporary and contract employees with information around our Health & Safety policies and what to do if you find yourself in a situation where your health & safety is affected. As valued employees of Parker Bridge, your health & safety is of great importance to us and we work hard to keep you safe at all times whilst you work under the Parker Bridge brand. Additionally, please be aware that whilst on an assignment you are also bound by the Health & Safety procedures and policies of the employer you are working for.
Temporary Employee Forms
- IR330 Tax Form
- IR330 Tax Form (Contractors)
- KiwiSaver Form for Employees
- KiwiSaver Opt-Out Request
- Parker Bridge Bank Account Form
Temporary Employee Employment Rights
Give us a call on the below numbers:
|09 377 3727 (Auckland)|
|04 472 4380 (Wellington)|